More than Just an Auction!
Who We Are
- Non-profit 501c3 compliant organization
- Organized in Door County, Wisconsin
- Provide members of local 4-H and FFA members a venue to raise and support a livestock project
- Promote the furtherance of the education with livestock projects
- Work with the Door County Fair Board to provide an auction on every Saturday of the fair
- Made possible by sponsors, buyers, and the work of volunteers on the QMAS Committee
- Enable a tax deductible way to help the local youth of our community
The QMAS committee exists as a group of dedicated adults that organize meetings, promote the program, and coordinate the auction. The QMAS Committee follows by-laws and guidelines established by the County Fair Premium List. Any person interested in the maintaining, teaching and promoting of quality meat, is considered a committee member. Meetings are held the first Monday of every month and start already in September right after the fair.
Interested in becoming a committee member or want to learn more? Contact us!